Don’t worry, we completely understand – we’re in this together…
- When you order pumpkin juice in a restaurant and everyone looks at you like you’re mad.
- Feeling victimised because you have to lug suitcases and bags around every time you go on holiday instead of using an Undetectable Extension Charm like Hermione.
- Losing interest in anySPORT that’s not Quidditch. There aren’t any brooms? That ball isn’t a Quaffle? What’s the point?!
- Hesitating before you bite into a Custard Cream in case it turns you into a canary.
- Noticing distinctive birthmarks or markings on strangers and spending way too much time wondering what kind of Animagus they are.
- Placing your food order by announcing it to your empty plate and wondering why a delicious feast doesn’t appear.
- Getting stuck on a late-running train and muttering to yourself how this wouldn’t happen if you could just Apparate instead.
- Spotting an owl and expecting it to stop and deliver your post.
- Whispering ‘Lumos’ every single time you turn on a light.
- When all you want is a warming Butterbeer – seriously, is that too much to ask?